ROCHE- COBAS c 311 analyzer for clinical chemistry
The cobas c 311 analyzer is a stand alone system that offers consolidated testing from a broad menu of clinical chemistry applications. This analyzer has the capacity for ion-selective electrode (ISE) determination of sodium, potassium, and chloride in serum, plasma, and urine. In addition, measurement of HbA1c levels in whole blood can also be performed, making it a truly flexible analyzer. The type of specimen to be used includes serum, urine, cerebrospinal fluid, hemolysate, whole blood and plasma that are used for detecting and/or measuring analytes covered by the specific assays.
- Over 130 assays and applications available, including Drug of Abuse Testing (DAT),Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM), specific proteins and whole blood HbA1c1.
- Predictable turnaround time
Intelligent sample workflow
- 108 sample positions with continuous random access and flexible STAT priority
- Automatic determination of sample integrity
- Automatic sample dilution and rerun capabilities